WTN is a worldwide unique wireless timing network with mesh topology. It can transfer timing information as well as serial data and display board information simultaneous. All devices act as transceivers, so no separate transmitters and receivers are necessary. Redundancy: The more devices you use, the more reliable it gets.
- 9 single teams
- 6 combined teams
- 5 timing channels per device
- RS232 and display board interface
- 2.4 GHz technology
- approx. 320 m point to point distance
- battery saving technology
- 2-edge mode for special measurements
- save communication through "delayed impulses"
- pulse hold feature to control photocell alignment