- Transmission of timekeeping data from a remote intermediate timing point to the timing booth
- Sending live results of shots in Biathlon
- Text dialogue between timekeepers from a distant timing point and the timing booth
When it is necessary to measure intermediate times distant from the central timing center, Timestamp-SkiNordic-Pro allows you to transmit the crossing times from each measurement point via the web and through a simple 3G connection for example.
Required equipment A stable internet connection A modern computer with no special features. Timestamp-SkiNordic-Pro works with Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10.
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Версія 8.0.00 (17/12/2019)
- Fixed sizing of windows files imports
- For upload, update of the ESF web address and integration of the secure SSL format
- Addition of the possibility of sending printing PDF on Publish-Ski-Nordic-Pro
- Integration of the possibility of broadcasting live timing informations with Publish Nordic
Версія 7.0.02 (10/12/2018)
- Adaptation to SkiNordic-Pro 7.0. - New design of the application. - Support of software protection keys for april 2018 update of windows 10. - Support of the new software protection keys. - Simplification of the installation process. - Addition of the Microsoft Visual 2015 library in the installation pack.